Serving the cocoa beach area
Bike Repair and Maintenance
Full Service Bike Center
OUR BIKE CENTER OFFERS:
Complex servicing including:
- Bottom bracket replacement
- Spoke replacement and wheel builds
- E-bike servicing
- Drive train upgrades
- Handlebar fittings
- Complete brake services
Your Premier Bike Shop for Cocoa Beach
OUR BIKE CENTER OFFERS:
Accessory/parts dealer for dozens of quality brands including Sunlite, Sram, Origin8, DT Swiss, Cloud 9, Topeak, Odyssey, Axiom, Planet Bike, Portland Design Works, SE Bikes, Tuesday and more!
We provide expert bike repair and maintenance
At Beachside Bike Shop, our goal is to provide the best outdoor recreation opportunities and service possible. We service dozens of bikes every week, and carry thousands of bike repair items in inventory. We can often have you back on your bike in a day! We have highly trained technicians that are here to answer your maintenance and repair questions, and to provide you with the value and expert service that you deserve. Whether its a flat tire, a full tune-up, or basket installation, we have solutions for you.
Electric Bike Company vs. Other Ebikes
What makes Electric Bike Company different from the others? There are key differences in components, service, warranty, customization, shipping, and so much more makes Electric Bike Company one of the best manufacturers of Electric Bikes.
Beachside Bike Shop Standard Tune-Up
When you choose a tune-up, your bike will be returned to you with refreshed, powerful braking, smooth, crisp shifting, and a like-new feel that you’ll enjoy for many miles. All service and bike repair packages include all lubricants, shop supplies, and disposal fees. New/Replacement parts are extra and a cleaning fee for dirty bikes may apply.
- Complete brake inspection, adjustment and lube
- Shifter, derailleur and cables inspection, adjustment and lube
- Headset inspection and adjustment, lube exposed bearings
- Chain tension inspection and adjustment, cleaning and lube
- Wheel alignment inspection and adjustment (trueing is a separate service)
- Pedal and crank inspection and adjustment
- Kickstand inspection, adjustment, and tightening
- Seat post, saddle, and mounts inspected and adjusted
- Tire pressure and valve stem inspection and adjustment
- Wheel spoke inspection, apply corrosion inhibitor where needed
- Light cleaning entire bike
- New grips, chain, kickstand, and lights installed free when purchased at time of tune-up